- In order to sit an AAT CBA at iCount training we require you to fill in an ‘exam booking form’ which you can find on the right hand side of this page in the ‘iCount Downloads’ section.
- Please ensure your AAT registration number and date of birth are provided on the booking form.
- Payment for the exam must be made at the point of booking, if your employer is paying for your exams please ensure that the invoice is paid at least 48 hours before your exam date.
- Exam fees for iCount Students:
- AQ2013: Level 2 – £51, Level 3 – £54 and Level 4 – £56
- AQ2016: Level 2 – £53, Level 3 – £56 and Level 4 – £56
- AQ2016 Synoptic Exams: Level 2 – £58, Level 3 – £63 and Level 4 – £64
- Please note our exam policy: Once exam bookings have been made by the student and confirmed by iCount Training, changes and/or cancellations can be made up to 1 week before the date of the assessment. Any changes to exam bookings made within 1 week of the assessment date are not be permitted and should non-attendance on the date of the original exam booking occur, the exam fee will still be charged.
- Please note changes to our exam policy – applies to all exam bookings after 1st September 2017: Once exam bookings have been made by the student and confirmed by iCount Training, cancellations of the exam are not permitted, and no refund will be given.Deferrals of the exam date can be made up to up to 1 working week before the date of the assessment, and will be subject to a £30 charge payable at the point of deferring the exam.Any changes to exam bookings made within 1 working week of the assessment date are not permitted, and should non-attendance on the date of the original exam booking occur, the exam fee will still be charged.
- Exam fees for External Candidates wishing to sit CBA’s at our centre:
- AQ2013: Level 2 – £73, Level 3 – £76 and Level 4 – £78
- AQ2016: Level 2 – £74, Level 3 – £77 and Level 4 – £77
- NB: AAT exam bookings for students who do not study with iCount Training must be paid for at the point of booking, and the exam fee is non-refundable.
|Exam||Exam Date||Exam Time|
|Advanced Bookkeeping||8th May 2018||10am - FULL & 1:30pm - FULL & 5:30pm|
|External Audit||16th May 2018||10am|
|Retake||17th May 2018||5:30pm - FULL|
|Bookkeeping Controls||21st May 2018||1:30pm|
|Retake||21st May 2018||5:30pm|
|Management Accounting: Costing||25th May 2018||1:30pm|
|Computerised Accounting||11th June 2018||1:30pm|
|Final Accounts Preparation||13th June 2018||10am & 1:30pm & 5:30pm|
|Financial Statements of Limited Companies||15th June 2018||10am & 1:30pm|
|Financial Statements of Limited Companies||19th June 2018||5:30pm|
|Indirect Tax||20th June 2018||1:30pm|
|Retake||20th June 2018||10am & 5:30pm|
|Business Tax||12th July 2018||10am & 5:30pm|
|Elements of Costing||23rd July 2018||1:30pm|
|Elements of Costing||24th July 2018||TBC|
|Retake||25th July 2018||5:30pm|
|Level 3 - Synoptic Assessment||6th August 2018||9:30am & 1:30pm & 5pm|
|Cash & Treasury Management||7th August 2018||1:30pm & 5:30pm|
|Level 4 - Synoptic Assessment||13th August 2018||1:30pm & 5:30pm|
|Level 2 - Synoptic Assessment||20th August 2018||1:30pm|
|Retake||27th August 2018||10am & 5:30pm|