- In order to sit an AAT CBA at iCount training we require you to fill in an ‘exam booking form’ which you can find on the right hand side of this page in the ‘iCount Downloads’ section.
- Please ensure your AAT registration number and date of birth are provided on the booking form.
- Payment for the exam must be made at the point of booking, if your employer is paying for your exams please ensure that the invoice is paid at least 48 hours before your exam date.
- Exam fees for iCount Students:
- AQ2013: Level 2 – £50, Level 3 – £53 and Level 4 – £55
- AQ2016: Level 2 – £52, Level 3 – £55 and Level 4 – £55
- AQ2016 Synoptic Exams: Level 2 – £57, Level 3 – £62 and Level 4 – £63
- Exam fees for External Candidates wishing to sit CBA’s at our centre:
- AQ2013: Level 2 – £73, Level 3 – £76 and Level 4 – £78
- AQ2016: Level 2 – £75, Level 3 – £78 and Level 4 – £78
- Please note our exam policy: Once exam bookings have been made by the student and confirmed by iCount Training, changes and/or cancellations can be made up to 1 week before the date of the assessment. Any changes to exam bookings made within 1 week of the assessment date are not be permitted and should non-attendance on the date of the original exam booking occur, the exam fee will still be charged.
- Please note changes to our exam policy – applies to all exam bookings made after 1st September 2017: Once exam bookings have been made by the student and confirmed by iCount Training, cancellations of the exam are not permitted, and no refund will be given.
Deferrals of the exam date can be made up to up to 1 working week before the date of the assessment, and will be subject to a £30 charge payable at the point of deferring the exam.
Any changes to exam bookings made within 1 working week of the assessment date are not permitted, and should non-attendance on the date of the original exam booking occur, the exam fee will still be charged.
|Exam||Exam Date||Exam Time|
|Level 3: Synoptic Assessment||24th July 2017||10am|
|Cash Management||26th July 2017||5:30pm|
|Cash Management||27th July 2017||10am|
|Retake||2nd August 2017||10am|
|Retake||3rd August 2017||5:30pm|
|Business Tax||4th August 2017||10am|
|Level 2: Synoptic Assessment||14th August 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Retake||23rd August 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Retake||12th September 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Retake||27th September 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Retake||5th October 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Management Accounting: Budgeting||19th October 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Retake||25th October 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Bookkeeping Transactions||26th October 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Retake||2nd November 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Advanced Bookkeeping||8th November 2017||1:30pm|
|Management Accouting: Costing||23rd November 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Retake||24th November 2017||1:30pm|
|Bookkeeping Controls||5th December 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Final Accounts Preparation||6th December 2017||1:30pm|
|Retake||13th December 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Management Accounting: Decision & Control||14th December 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Indirect Tax||18th December 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Computerised Accounting||19th December 2017||10am & 5:30pm|
|Elements of Costing||24th January 2018||10am & 5:30pm|
|Level 3 - Synoptic Assessment||8th February 2018||10am & 5pm|
|Credit Management||20th February 2018||10am & 5:30pm|
|Level 2 - Synoptic Assessment||22nd February 2018||10am & 5:30pm|
|Personal Tax||22nd March 2018||10am & 2pm|