With the AAT qualification you will be able to develop your knowledge and learn new skills to give you an excellent grounding for a career in finance. In addition the AAT accounting qualifications are a highly respected foundation giving you generous exemptions with all UK chartered and certified accountancy bodies.
Why study at iCount?
- Small class sizes for better tutor support
- Your AAT tutor will:
- Handle your enquiry and booking (no call centre)
- Be AAT qualified and highly experienced in AAT teaching
- Provide one to one support throughout your course
- Flexible courses – choose from morning, afternoon, evening or day release options available
- Sit your computer based exams in our comfortable computer exam room
- Pass Assurance Plus – pay only once until you succeed Pass Assurance Plus
AAT Level 2 and 3 Certificates in Bookkeeping – AQ2016
iCount also offer the AAT Level 2 and 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping qualifications at our Manchester centre.
The Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping comprises the following AQ2016 papers:
- Bookkeeping Transactions
- Bookkeeping Controls
The Level 3 Certificate in Bookkeeping comprises the following AQ2016 papers:
- Advanced Bookkeeping
- Final Accounts Preparation
- Indirect Tax
Book AAT exams
You can attend iCount to sit all of your AAT computer-based exams.
Full details can be found here.