Small class sizes for better tutor support.
Your AAT tutor will:
- Handle your enquiry and booking (no call centre)
Be AAT qualified and highly experienced in AAT teaching
Provide one to one support throughout your course
Assess your computer based projects
- Flexible courses – choose from morning, afternoon, evening or day release options available
Sit your computer based exams in our comfortable computer exam room
- Pass Assurance Plus – pay only once until you succeed
Free or substantially reduced price courses are available
We have access to Apprenticeship funding for students of all ages if you:
- work in an accountancy related role
- are not a graduate or currently in full time education
- have the support of your employer
Unsure of which level to commence your AAT studies ?
If you hold any relevant qualifications or work experience you could start directly at Level 3. Follow this link and complete the AAT online skill check (link: http://www.aatskillcheck.org/home.aspx) then ring us for advice on the best way to approach your AAT studies.
Please pop in to look around and talk to a tutor on one of our open days.