Our tutors are highly experienced and enthusiastic and deliver first class tuition, full out of hours support and they personally mark all progress tests. Our tutors all qualified with either PwC, Deloitte or with the NHS’s award winning Graduate Training Scheme. They have been teaching the full range of accounting qualifications for many years and produce published learning material which is widely used across the training sector as a whole.
Our tutors are:
- Louise Setton ACA, MA, MBA who has 14 years teaching experience having qualified with Price Waterhouse in 1991
- Andy Booth ACA, MA, PhD who has 13 years teaching experience having qualified with PricewaterhouseCoopers in 2000
- Darren Hodgson CTA, LLB who has 11 years teaching experience having qualified with Andersens in 2000
- Dave Capewell ACMA, BSc (Hons) who has 7 years teaching experience having qualified in 2006 with the NHS Financial Management Graduate Training Scheme
- Alice De Vine FCA, BA (Hons) who has 10 years teaching experience having qualified with PricewaterhouseCoopers in 2002
- Rick Gomez who qualified as a Chartered Management Accountant in 2014 whilst working in Industry at Integrated Dental Holdings