The ICAEW chartered accountancy qualification, the ACA, is one of the most advanced learning and professional development programmes available. Its integrated components provide you with an in-depth understanding across accountancy, finance and business. Combined, they help build the technical knowledge, professional skills and practical experience needed to become an ICAEW Chartered Accountant.
Why study for your ACA with iCount?
- Small class sizes to enable one to one support
- Tutor contact outside of the classroom by telephone and email
- Appropriate and timely testing with accurate tutor marking
- Tutors with an average of 10 years teaching experience
- Market leading pass rates
- Exclusive materials written by experienced tutors focusing on the key areas
of the syllabus
- Pass assurance plus – book a teaching and revision course and, if you are
not successful you can attend any future courses for that paper free until you succeed
- Free mugs of fresh tea and coffee for students in our large and comfortable student lounge
We invest in what matters – tuition, materials, facilities, one-to-one support and minimise costly overheads, providing top quality courses at value-for-money prices
iCount have been an ICAEW accredited Partner in Learning since 1st May 2011.