We are pleased to be able to design and develop bespoke courses to satisfy internal training needs of organisations:
- for qualified finance staff to meet Continuing Professional Development (CPD) requirements
- for non-qualified staff to meet a range of finance and business training objectives
Continued professional development (CPD) is now an integral and essential part of the Professional Accountants career. In fact, many of the professional institutes have now made it obligatory for their members and mandate them to commit, and document, their CPD activities. But CPD is more than a ‘tick-box exercise’ – it’s about keeping abreast of technical developments within accountancy and finance, networking with peers and colleagues, developing your career, and adding value to your organisation and your clients. For accountants to remain technically competent, they are expected to engage in a set amount of CPD training per annum across a range of key and topical skills. At iCount we are committed to providing quality and targeted CPD courses that meet your needs.
- budgeting process understanding
- basic understanding of tax implications of decision making
- interpreting financial information
- basic bookkeeping knowledge
- basic decision making techniques explained
We can tailor courses for you covering a wide range of specialist areas, including:
- Financial Reporting
- Management Accounting
- Law for Accountants
- Soft skills
For more ideas of courses we can tailor for you, please see our brochure.
If you would like to find out more about the courses we can offer you, both public and in-house, please call Andrew on 0161 228 6564.