We offer classroom courses at our training centre in the heart of Manchester. We offer expert tuition in smaller class sizes and with the constant support of your tutor throughout your studies.
You can study weekday, weekend and evening options (depending on specific paper) to suit your preferences.
We offer a full range of classroom courses:
- Certificate Level Integrated Courses
- Professional Level – Core Papers Integrated Courses
- Professional Level – Core Papers Revision Courses
- Professional Level – Case Papers Integrated Courses
- Professional Level – Case Papers Mock Days
Full details of our classroom courses can be found here.
Distance Learning Courses
In conjunction with First Intuition, iCount are pleased to offer three options for students wishing to study by distance learning:
1. Online Integrated Courses
These include a complete set of study materials, recorded lectures and online mock exams with personalised progress tracker and tutor support.
2. Live Online Integrated Courses (weekend and/or evening)
These enable you to join a live classroom remotely whilst also benefiting from all the resources of the online integrated courses above. Please note that to fully benefit from these courses you should be available on the course dates specified. All live online course dates can be found here.
3. Homestudy Courses
These include all the study materials you need to study on your own at your own pace, with no online resources.
Full details of these distance learning courses can be found here.